Wednesday 27 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- SEPTEMBER:27:2017

NUGGET: YOU WILL PREVAIL
PSALM 129:1-2,4; Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth, may Israel now say:  Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth: yet they have not prevailed against me.The LORD is righteous: he hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked.

There are people going through so much pain and it's like they should give up,here is a word for you. It is for you to prevail over situations and circumstances and not for it to prevail over you. This is the word of God speaking this to you. God is aware everytime you cry those tears, He is aware of the many time of affliction that has pierced through you but he wants you to know that with Him and in Him victory is sure. You are one with God and He is all you need to keep mounting up victorious heights. Life comes with different battles and each battle launches us into a new level and most times brings the toughest battles but your armour to conquer is Jesus. Because He is preparing you for something bigger than your pain The Lord is righteous and faithful, He will not forsake His own. How about you just begin to speak to him about those burdens ,casting it all on Him. Father I cast myself before you let your mercy speak for me. I am a child of Zion , I can not be conquered . No battle will swallow me up. The cross has paved a path of victory for me. I am determined on this path you are taking me on I will not look back in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: YOU HAVE THE PREVAILING POWER IN CHRIST JESUS !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment