Wednesday 6 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:7:2017

NUGGET: INSPIRATION COMES FROM GOD
2TIMOTHY 3:16-17: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

 
The way to live and lead without going astray is to get a daily dose of God's word. If the word doesn't inspire you the world will inspire you. The word of God is given but how much of it have you eaten into your spirit talk more of digesting it. Going a day without God's word in your spirit is like going without a direction /map guide. No part of the Scripture is ordinary or should be taken for granted. Every part of it is profitable to you. The word is a lamp to your feet, you have to give God access into you to be inspired by Him. You have to allow God fill with the right words. You have to let yourself loose to Him.
Holy spirit invade my mind and fill me with divine inspiration. Father uphold me with your right spirit. Strengthen my inner man to stay in the place of fellowship with you. Expose me to the depth of spiritual revelation. Let me hear what you want me to hear and let me see what you want me to see in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THERE IS ALWAYS A WORD FROM GOD TO GET YOU THROUGH EACH DAY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment