Wednesday 6 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:6:2017

NUGGET : LET GOD BE YOUR FOCUS
JAMES 1:6-8;  But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

When your focus is unknown or unstable that is simply telling God that He can't entrust anything into your hand. Have you truly asked God with your total faith dependent Him? You have to learn to focus on God and Him only. When you lean and focus on God you grow to patiently wait on Him because for you it is now more about Him. At this point you will begin to understand that His timing differs from that of man and His word stands. Sometimes at that point where you are tempted or pressured is when that long waited breakthrough is released. God loves stability and total consecration in fellowship with Him. Deviating or being double minded shows disbelieve /lack of faith. Your focus can determine how you see things, what you get and how far you go. Focusing on God means you have secured your everything in His hands. Have complete faith in God and you will not be disappointed. Don't let your mouth speak faith and your heart speak disbelieve.
O Lord straighten my focus on you. Remove me from the way of double mindedness. I bind every distraction whatsoever. I fasten my eyes on the I AM THAT I AM and I see light breaking forth for me. I speak possibilities and miracles by faith in God. By the mercies of God I recover all I have lost through disbelieve in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: TRUST GOD TOTALLY!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment