Monday 4 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:5:2017

NUGGET:SEEK GOD EARLY
PSALM 63:1-2; O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;  To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

There is great advantage in knowing and seeking God early. Don't wait till things go sour before you seek God, in fact the point you need God more is when everything seems to be alright because the devil as a roaring lion always seeks whom he will devour. Seek God in your early years, in the early hours of the day (start and end your day with Him)  ,seek Him before taking those steps ,you need God to set the order of your life. His direction is what you need. Sending your prayers ahead of you is telling God please go before me. Seeking God early shows how important you place God in your priority. Simply means you're telling God plan my life, take over my day, plan this project for me. If you desire the unusual seek God early. When God is in charge of all you do you are sure to soar victoriously.
I pray the Lord will open your eyes to the need and importance of seeking Him early. As you take a new step to seeking God early the mercies of God will avert mistakes to miracles. The full and refreshing experience that comes with seeking God early you shall experience it. The years of your life shall be in fruitfulness. You shall not stumble nor fall. Your path is guided by His light in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: IT IS IMPORTANT TO SEEK GOD EARLY. GOD IS THE GATEWAY TO EVERY OTHER THING, NEVER PUT OTHER THINGS AHEAD OF HIM. (MATTHEW 6:33) !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment