Friday 8 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:8:2017

NUGGET: ACTIVE FAITH
JAMES 2:22-23; Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

As a child of God faith is the foundation of your relationship with God. What are you doing with your faith. When you say I have faith ,you work I'm alignment to it. In works faith is made perfect. Faith is active, it is working, it is living. That is why some times your faith in God is put to test, because when this test comes the strength of your faith is known. Also such circumstances and situations helps you grow in faith. Even Abraham before he was called the father of faith His faith was put to test and His expectations didn't stop Him from believing God. Who says you can't grow in faith, if Jesus said if your faith could be as the mustard seed then there is a place to grow your faith beyond that and it is being made perfect through work. Faith has to be exercised in all things, and don't forget that faith isn't believing in natural ability but believing God's ability to do even those things tagged impossible. Speak to sickness in faith as you begin to walk round your house declaring healing by word of God, speak possibility to situations as you take bold steps believing they will yield good result. Faith without work is dead.
By the power in the name of Jesus I walk by faith and I put my faith to work. I decree that the power of Christ Is alive and manifesting in me and through me. I take bold steps by faith in destiny and fulfillment. I am more than a conqueror in Christ. I declare that I am possible by faith nothing is holding me back in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: HOW MUCH YOU CAN SEE GOD IN ANY SITUATION IS DETERMINED BY YOUR FAITH IN HIM!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment