Tuesday 12 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:13:2017

NUGGET: YOUR CARES
1 SAMUEL 15:24; And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the LORD, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice.

It is okay to have cares and concerns but at the expense of obeying God's word is a no no. Saul had a command but He feared the people than he feared God. God's word is true, it is yea and amen. Means there is no blithering to His word. Stop fearing things and prioritizing relationship with people than you fear God. Put a check and rethink to those cares and concerns of yours that are making you loose your place with God. Don't let them push you in the wrong direction. Nothing is worth coming between you and God. Saul loosed His place of kingship in the sight of God by placing the creation above the Creator. Cares are to be placed at His feet not carried on your shoulder. if He told God of those cares and concern ,He would have gotten direction, right instruction and courage to do the right thing. He would have depended on God for by strength shall no man prevail.
O Lord I will not place my cares above you. Give me grace to follow you whole heartily. I refuse to move controlled by my fears and emotions but in faith and led by the spirit of truth in all things. I lay all those burdens pushing me to disobedience before you. I receive grace to conquer in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: ALL THOSE CARES AND BURDENS ARE NOT YOURS TO HANDLE LAY IT AT HIS FEET !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment