Monday 18 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:18:2017

NUGGET: PREPARE YOUR HEART
PSALM 119:112;  I have inclined mine heart to perform thy statutes alway, even unto the end.
Before you can do anything or take any step towards achieving something you first have to prepare your heart. You set your heart to it before you can achieve it. If set out do without the heart preparation you are likely not to achieve anything. It is good to get the necessary things ready but most importantly your heart has to be ready. Especially when you're fellowshipping with God, you need to get your heart prepared and connected to Him. God is interested in your heart because your action is the product of the preparation of your heart. What is your heart saying today about God and to God? Which expectation have you prepared your heart towards.
O Lord teach my heart to be in line with your plan for me. Help my to meditate on things that are productive. I set my heart towards things that glorifies God. I shall not be limited in my expectations. I start off my day with a ready heart. I reject every form of disappointment that wants to weary my heart. My heart rejoice in your goodness in the name of Jesus ,AMEN!

TODAY'S TIP: ALWAYS PREPARE YOUR HEART FOR SOMETHING BETTER. REMEMBER THE EXPECTATIONS OF THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL NOT BE CUT SHORT!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment