Sunday 17 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:17:2017

NUGGET:LOVE IS LIGHT
1JOHN 2:9-10; He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
God is the foundation of love, and God is light. That is why God commands us to love because when we love we shine the light of Christ. Where there is light there is direction. Love is an evidence that you are a child of God. You can't shine the light with hate, in fact it will mislead you in the wrong direction. If you seek a fruitful path, a path as a shining light you have to live in love. Love can break barriers, no matter how strong hate is love will always prevail because where light is darkness can't comprehend. So don't give any room for hate, that is darkness trying to creep into your heart and overshadow you. Remember that whatever you do is not for earthly pleasure but for eternal reward and glory.
In the name of Jesus I am free from bondage of hate. I express faith through love. I spread the light of love in every place. I am an express image of my Father in heaven, He lives in me, His love dwells in me therefore darkness has no place in me in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: LOVE IS LIGHT, THE EXPRESSION OF LOVE IS FULFILLING GOD'S WORD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment