Wednesday 13 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:14:2017

NUGGET: DIVINE SETTLEMENT
PSALM 68:10; Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: thou, O God, hast prepared of thy goodness for the poor.

There is a difference between a man trying to get settled and when God settles a man. How the message translation interpreted precisely the b part of the text it says "they went from rags to riches".This was evidently the hand of God. When God settles you He moves you from a nobody to somebody. When God blesses you He announces you for favour. It is not in how smart you are, or how well you can plan but by His grace alone. What is that area you feel you have tried all you can but yet to no avail, why not turn it over to God. He wants to settle you. Don't struggle on your own when His divine power has made everything readily available to you. He is able to change every rags to kingship garment.
O Lord set me up for good things. I gaze my eyes on you Lord fix me up. Father settle every troubled area of my life. Every satanic manipulation to frustrate my effort comes to an end today. I reject bitterness, I must eat the good fruit of the land. Wrong place and location will not trap my destiny. I enter into my divine place of rest. The Lord blesses me and cause me to rejoice in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GOD'S WORD IS TRUE AND SURE NOTHING CAN REVERSE IT. IT MAY TARRY BUT IT WILL COME TO PASS!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment