Friday 1 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:2:2017

NUGGET: THE MIRACLE THROUGH FAITH
HEBREW 11:32-34; And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.
Faith is your passport to having the unimaginable and getting pass the impossible Faith is a ticket to receive answer to prayers . You don't proclaim faith by what you see but by the unseen and what God can do. Even God framed the world by the words of faith. You can't take over or be in charge by fainting in the face of circumstances that you see but having faith beyond the seen. It is not what the things around you are saying that matters but what your faith is speaking and seeing . Why not faith it into that breakthrough. Your passport from the seen to manifest the unseen is faith. Transform every undesired situation to what you desire through faith. When your relationship with God is faith based you're not conditioned by circumstances into disbelieve.
Father help me to have a faith based relationship with you. I shall not be conditioned by situation to live outside your will. I speak into the atmosphere of my life that I shall live according God's design for my destiny. I move in God's power and will for me. I operate in the supernatural. I decree that mountains are surmountable. I am an express image of Christ in  God. I take over territories by faith and I decree that fear has not hold over me in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD IS ACCEPTABLE WHEN IT IS FAITH BASED! (HEBREWS 11:6)

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment