Friday 22 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET -SEPTEMBER: 22:2017

NUGGET: THOSE THAT WAIT
PSALM 37:9, 11; For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Almost everyone wants an urgent answer when we make request in prayers. When sometimes we aren't even ready or prepared for it because there are some things if given at the wrong season of life can destroy a person. Every man has a time of waiting especially when you are waiting on God. There are different season in a mans life. Don't envy when you don't know the source ,don't conclude when you don't know how long they have waited to get to the point where they are. God is telling you today fret not your time will come,don't let envy and impatience lead you astray. When yours come it will be the latest. Why worry when you can pray. The beautiful things about those that wait on the Lord is that their inheritance is beyond gold and silver. It might be a long wait or short wait in all learn to trust God. know that waiting on God is not just time counting but also in prayer, dedication, and building a better relationship with God. When you wait on man you get temporary things . When you wait on God you get beyond the earthly things and His blessing is permanent. Are you in that waiting season don't give up God will show up for you.
O Lord give me the grace to wait on you. Holyspirit give me understanding to know the purpose and importance of my wait. Open my eyes to all that you want me to know and learn in the period of my wait. Direct my steps to know when to stay put and when to make a move. I pray that i will continue to experience a new level of your grace. I shall not give up at the edge of my breakthrough in Jesus name, Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WAITING ON GOD HAS NEVER BEEN A WASTE BUT A CONTINUOUS TASTE OF HIS GRACE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment