Sunday 24 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:24:2017

NUGGET: CAN YOU HEAR ME ?
PSALM 85:8-9; I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly. Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.

It is one thing for God to speak and it's another thing for you to hear Him. Sometimes you're so occupied with unproductive thoughts, caging the mind that all you hear is discouragement. But that moment when you are able to shut those thoughts out of your mind and say God speak to me,you will definitely hear him. You have to build a marriage relationship with God, so much that that your thoughts are aligned with His word. Though the devil will roar noise but you won't hear him because your mind is filled with divinity. Devil has screamed situation so loud in the ears of some people that it's the only thing they hear. The thing you constantly hear is what your heart begins to believe.
It's time to turn to God today and say father I want to hear you,declare it till it gets into your spirit. Keep saying I will hear what the Lord will say. It is God's voice I want to speak to me,for me and in me. Let every lies of the devil be shut up. God's grace is speaking high in me today. He speaks peace . I hear God's voice into life and purposeful living in Jesus nam,amen !

TODAY'S TIP :  LET GOD'S VOICE SPEAK PEACE TO YOUR TROUBLED SOUL !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment