Saturday 2 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:3:2017

NUGGET: DON'T SHUT YOUR VOICE OF THANKSGIVING .
PSALM 26:7; That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

Your voice is a tool that is terrifies the devil and so it has become one of his priority target . That is why you should never allow anything silence you. Even at those times when you feel remarkable events aren't happening in your life, keep testifying of God's wondrous name. Having Jesus and knowing Him truly is a great reason to testify. Instead of using your voice to complain, use it to publish word of praise. Let others be challenged with your attitude towards serving and loving God. The secret of having your own testimony is using your voice to publish, raise and sing praises to God. To take over you have to develop an attitude of thanksgiving regardless. Your testimony is in publishing the praises of God. Is your voice publishing praise or problem. God steps in when you make it all about Him. You can't take over by being a victim but by speaking Victory.
I speak victory in the name of Jesus. My voice of praise shall not be silent. I shall always have reasons to praise. I burst out in Joyful praise to God. This is my season to take over all I have lost. I shall no longer be denied of any good thing for my father owns the land. I call forth my testimony with the voice of praise in thanksgiving to God in Jesus Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR VOICE OF PRAISE IS A TOOL OF VICTORY!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment