Monday 25 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:25:2017

NUGGET: FAMILIAR FRIENDS
PSALM 41:9; Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.

Friends are good and God has a reason why he has placed certain people in your life. But when a person who is meant to be a friend gives way to the devil to use them as a tool they become physical friends or spiritual foes. I'll share this with you,something very personal.Recently God revealed that a friend that a friend back in school gave me a drug while I was I'll and that drug was a had an evil agenda,but thank God for His mercies. A normal me don't eat or or things from people just anyhow let alone drug I'll rather go get it myself but because I had that confidence that this person was a friend I took it. Some people are suffering today because they have so entrusted themselves to the wrong people ,that even when the signs are there and the holy spirit is speaking it will difficult for them to hear. The truth is the devil will never use an outside to get to because you might not easily fall for that He uses friends. This kind of people are called familiar friends, because they know you so well that they can sell you out or hurt you. Be careful of the kind of friends you keep. Do a spiritual check on them with prayers, ask God how will this person affect my life positively or negatively. I pray God will deliver you from such friends in Jesus name.
O Lord deliver me from foes wearing friendly veil. O Lord give me the spirit of discernment. Father forcefully separate me from wrong company. Father avenge me of my adversaries. In the name of Jesus I rise from every spiritual lock down. The blood of Jesus cleanses my system of any poisonous element in my system in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: EVERY GOOD AND PERFECT AND PERFECT GIFT COMES FROM GOD. DON'T HASTE TO WASTE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment