Friday 8 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:9:2017

NUGGET : OUT OF PRISON INTO PRAISE
PSALM 142:7; Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.

It is possible for the devil to cripple the praise life of a person, so much that nothing at all gives them joy. When a soul is caged it gives the devil access to frustrate them out of their place of testimony .The common day to day prison people get locked up in is worries, anxiety, fear and burdened heart. When a soul is caged and unable to praise it closes them against the right people, that it becomes difficult for good things to find them but just like the psalmist you will raise your voice to heaven for total deliverance. There is a new level God is about to launch you into.
O Lord deliver my soul from every spiritual cage. Free me from the shackles that has held me down. Nothing shall cripple my voice of praise. Whatever door of brass that has shut me out of my place of favour burst open now. I receive bountiful help. I am delivered from the spirit of desert and desolation. I decree the manifestation of joy overflow in my life. I recover all for the Lord has dealt bountifully with me in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS YOUR VOICE OF PRAISE SHOULD NEVER GO DOWN. CONSCIOUSLY THANK GOD ANYWHERE .WHATEVER SONG YOU ARE HEARING IN YOUR SPIRIT COULD JUST BE THE SONG YOU NEED TO BE DELIVERED SING IT OUT AND LET YOUR SPIRIT MAN BURST OUT IN REJOICING !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment