Thursday 14 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:15:2017

NUGGET: SKILLFUL WISDOM
1SAMUEL 17:39-40,49; 39  And David girded his sword upon his armour, and he assayed to go; for he had not proved it. And David said unto Saul, I cannot go with these; for I have not proved them. And David put them off him.And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him five smooth stones out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he had, even in a scrip; and his sling was in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine.And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.

It Is not just enough to have to skill but to also have wisdom to apply it. David was wise enough to know that all the heavy armour weren't His skill so he rejected them. He wasn't worried about what people would say or think of him. He knew his capacity in the area of his skill. His skill was what God needed to use to bring the win. Now the skill sometimes may not be common, may look ordinary but when God's hand is upon it then extraordinary things happen. David skill was His armour.
O Lord my own crown shall flourish upon my head. O Lord give me grace to nurture my potential inside me. O Lord give me wisdom and divine insight to know when and how to apply my skill. O Lord shape me to what you want me to be. I shall not be limited by worldly assumptions and dictation. I receive unusual boldness to face challenges and come victorious in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH WHAT YOU HAVE AND KNOW IS WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment