Tuesday 19 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- SEPTEMBER:20:2017

NUGGET: TRUE EXPRESSION OF LOVE
2JOHN 1:6;  And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

 
You can't say you love God and love the world. You can't love outside God, that will be lusting after the world. Walking according to the will of God is a true expression of God's command of love. In the expression of love you have to love in accordance to the biblical qualities that love entails . You have to know those qualities and work according to it.
O Lord give me a proper understanding of love. Help me not to mistake lust for love. Give me grace to express love truly. Father saturate my heart with the God kind of love. Let me never have reasons to hate in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: A LOVE WHEREIN CHRIST ISN'T THE FOUNDATION IS LUST!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment