Friday 15 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:16:2017

NUGGET: THE ENEMY SHALL FEAR
1SAMUEL 18:12;  And Saul was afraid of David, because the LORD was with him, and was departed from Saul.

 
The enemy doesn't fear status, class or even effort. What he fear's is the spirit of God in you. One with God is a majority. Devil fears your relationship and right standing with God. Despite how many times Saul tried to kill David he failed because God was with Him. You have to grow pass just saying you know God to being a carrier of His presence. As a child of God, the evidence of your relationship and spiritual maturity will always be put to test. There have to be something that makes you different from the world. Having God in you and on your side is best thing that can ever happen to you.
O Lord envelope me in your presence. Father uproot every seed of unrighteousness in me. Any thing puling me away from you is destroyed by the blood of Jesus. Father make me a terror to my enemies. Father let your fire surround me. I trust under the covering of your wings Lord.amen!

TODAY'S TIP: CHRIST IN YOU THE HOPE OF GLORY AND VICTORY!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment