Sunday 10 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:11:2017

NUGGET: LIVING IN RIGHTEOUSNESS
1PETER 3:12,15; For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
The righteous are as bold as a lion because the Lord is their surety and His eyes are over them. Is God's eyes over you or against you?  Are you bold to say you are for Christ?  Is your heart truly in adoration to God?  God's thought for you are of good but are you mindful of Him in all you do. Righteousness is what exalts a nation. Avoid anything that makes God looks away from you or hinders the answers to your prayers. Living righteously makes God looks pleasantly on you. Build a right fellowship with the father. It is time to clear every cloud and barrier standing against your prayers. When you are living in righteousness it gives your prayers free access to heaven. If God's eyes are over you nothing can stand against you.
Father open the heaven of mercy over me. Anything that have taken the place of God in me I give up today. O Lord cause your face to shine upon me and receive my prayers by mercy. I stand boldly to say I am for Christ. Sin no longer have a hold on me. I am established in righteousness my heart bow in adoration to God in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: IN RIGHTEOUSNESS THOU SHALL BE ESTABLISHED!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment