Saturday 10 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:10:2018

NUGGET: WAIT !
PSALM 27:14; Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
Hoping for the promised miracle or blessing in the waiting room is one challenge that many Christians don't want to go through. The waiting room is not a waste but a place of learning,building and growing. God is aware that you are in the waiting room but will he still find you there when the set time comes. God's promises for your life still stands but are you still in the waiting room. Wait on the Lord and be of good cheer and he shall strengthen your heart. It takes God to keep a cheering heart while in the waiting room, but remember you are not alone.God says I will strengthen your heart.
God is saying to someone today I will do it- wait. I will come through for you-wait. I am the Alpha and Omega-wait. I am the God over that situation-wait. You don't have to go with just anything,your life is with a plan and purpose-wait. I am here-wait. Here is your miracle with your name on it. Rejoice and be of good cheer. Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS PREPARING YOU FOR SOMETHING BIGGER THAN THE PAIN. YOUR WAITING PERIOD IS NOT A WASTE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment