Thursday 1 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:1:2018

NUGGET: THE DOOR WAY
JOHN 10:1-2,9; Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

There is no other way except Jesus he is the way,the truth and the life. You can't get an head way without passing through the door way. The door way to a fulfilled and everlasting life is Jesus. Which are you on ? Follow Jesus he is the door way. You can't go wrong in life when you follow the door way. In the door way is salvation, good pasture,abundant life and much more. Won't you rather go through the door way (Jesus). He is the divine access,the key to unlock any door go through him,ask him,believe him and he will amaze you.
Father I have no other God beside thee. I trust you as my door way to all that i need and ever desire. I will not go seeking for ways outside your plan for me. Spirit of God direct me and deliver me from every wrong path. I choose the path that is true and leads to everlasting life. My way is secured and my path shines brighter with each new day.Great door of blessing are open unto me by the mercies of God. I enter into my fruitful season. I walk in the right path and I enter through the right door in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE GREEN PASTURE IS GOD'S PRESENCE IN THE PATH HE LEADS YOU THROUGH.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment