Friday 2 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:3:

NUGGET: ARE YOU ATHIRST?
REVELATION 21:6;  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

God has settled all things for us but the question is are you athirst. God is ready the give you but are you ready to receive from him. Is your heart burning for God. You must position yourself in that place to receive from God. The work has been completed ,yours is to hunger and thirst after him. The encounter for the unusual starts with you bringing your desire before God and letting him fill you. He says for those who are athirst/burning/yearning I will freely give. God will not force anything on you, there must be a place of asking(athirst). Are you athirst? Come drink from the water of life.
Father I come to you to fill me till I overflow. I yearn for what you alone can give me. I'm athirst for you Lord. I am ready to receive from you.Lord release your fire upon me and be burn for you like never before. Father expand my capacity and make me better than my last experience. I hunger for a new experience with you in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: COME DRINK FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF LIVING WATERS, THAT CAN NEVER RUN DRY. JESUS !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment