Sunday 18 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:18:2018

NUGGET: UNCOMMON GRACE AND FAVOUR
GENESIS 6:7-8;And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Selected among the few ,counted out of the many,to be saved from that which would have been the punishment for all. But God didn't just choose/select him, he was a son who knew his Father's worth and God knew him back more. He had a relationship with God that birthed something extraordinary. The question is, what is your relationship with God like? Can God choose you confidently to accomplish his bid amongst many. God is merciful,kind and true but you can't overlook a place of a committed father and son relationship. The father knows his own. Be ready and make yourself available.
Lord please bring me into a total relationship with you. I open my heart to loving you,serving you and giving myself to your bidding. Father please detach me from everything that deprived me from enjoying the full benefit of sonship. Expose me to the light of your will. Help me to be selected for favour. Let your grace speak for me in all ramification. What others find difficult to do,I decree that by mercy and privilege of sonship I do it with ease in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: ALL THAT YOU HAVE IS FROM GOD AND ALL THAT YOU NEED IS IN HIM.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment