Monday 19 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:19:2018

NUGGET: DOES GOD RECOGNIZE YOU?
GENESIS 7:1; And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

Most people have been too careful pleasing the crowd and have become careless in pleasing God. You don't need to follow the 'crowd' , let God recognize you. But you need God to put you in the place of favour before men. Your place of recognition with God should be your utmost concern. The recognition of this whole world amount to nothing without God's consention. Does God recognize your service, your worship and all that you do? Your life is for your maker. God first !

Father may I not be careful about the things of the world and careless with the things of God. I ask that nothing takes your place in me. I give you my all from my heart. Lord Jesus I offer my life as a sacrifice of worship. Please accept me and accept my service. I ask that your presence takes over me ,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: A LIFE LIVED FOR CHRIST HAS NO REGRETS

EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment