Thursday 8 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:8:2018

NUGGET: HIS DWELLING PLACE
PSALM 26:8; LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.

Some people love to be in unprofitable gathering than to dwell in God's presence seeking his face. Others prioritize partying with friends and going on fun outing than to fellowship and learn from the father. When you honour God and his presence ,he keeps you standing tall. It is God above all that makes you stand tall. What place is God in your life.
Lord I love to dwell in your presence. Father I hunger for you. I desire to fellowship with you. Give me you Lord above all. I will not forfeit your presence for any other thing. Father let your presence take over me. Draw me to closer to you in fellowship. Father I surrender my heart to you,occupy fully. I confess you as my all in Jesus name,Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WHAT YOU HONOR YOU HAVE AND BECOME.
HONOUR GOD AND LET HIS PRESENCE BE YOUR DWELLING PLACE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment