Monday 12 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:12:2018

NUGGET-DIAL HEAVEN
PSALM 86:7;  In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
What is that feeling weighing you down and getting your focus off track- call heaven. God is a father that is willing to have a relationship with you why wait so long to come home- call heaven. He wants you to lay it all down at his feet- call heaven. The battle is not yours but his to fight-call heaven. Are you so uncertain about what tomorrow holds that you try to fix it your way own way- call heaven. Your best dial is Jesus -call him today.

Lord I know I have stayed out too long trying to fix it my way but Lord, I come before you, have mercy on me. I am confident in you and I believe that you Lord are the answer to all the questions in my heart. You Lord are my shield and my battle fighter. I choose to stay at your side,in your presence. You Lord are at my right hand and you hold me with your hand of righteousness. You are my first,my last and my all. I choose you overall,it's you I see in the picture and I know my victory is sure in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: YOU CAN TRUST GOD TO ALWAYS COME THROUGH,HE IS YOUR BEST DIAL.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment