Saturday 17 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:16:2018

NUGGET: BREAKING OBSTACLES INTO RESTORATION
MICAH 2:13; The breaker is come up before them: they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it: and their king shall pass before them, and the LORD on the head of them.
Sometimes you feel like you're stocked and life can't let you breath fine. And it all begins to get tiring. At that place ,in that same season and hour,just there God is breaking obstacles and bringing you into full restoration. He is ever ready to lead you out of that confused path into a clearer destination. He will empower your helpers to locate you with full restoration. What is that mountain, let the rock of ages break you through it.
My God is bigger than mountains and obstacles. He is Greater than the battles that confront me. I break from lack and want into increase and abundance. The Lord is my lead,my guide,my help,my fortress and my strong tower. The Lord goes before me in all my ways. I say never again to same old songs,my mouth is filled with praise to God. I enter into my new season in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS BIGGER THAN WHATEVER CONFRONTS YOU.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment