Wednesday 14 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:14:2018

NUGGET: DESTINY FULFILLMENT- PART 2
ACTS 7:34-35; I have seen, I have seen the affliction of my people which is in Egypt, and I have heard their groaning, and am come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send thee into Egypt.This Moses whom they refused, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge? the same did God send to be a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the angel which appeared to him in the bush.

You were born for a time as this. What are you doing for your generation. You are a solution ! The earlier you realise this the better, and that time is now. Moses was born at a time when Israel needs a solution and he went through the preparation stage then he became the set man to deliver Israel. Your birth is a miracle to someone out there. It doesn't matter now much you've been denied in places that matter,in places you have been sent forth as a solution. You are going over as led by God in bigger and far better way. God is sending someone forth as a deliverer.

In the name of Jesus denial shall not deter me from my place of destiny. Where I have been rejected I go as a seed of solution to them. My little shall become mighty. The undeniable grace of God will push me pass limit. The Lord will show me early mercy all round. Those who have judged your little beginning will see you and marvell. My due season manifests now in Jesus name,amen.

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T LET YOUR LITTLE BEGINNING INTIMIDATE YOU TO HIDING. THE MESS WILL BIRTH A MIRACLE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment