Thursday 29 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET -MARCH:30:2018

NUGGET:THIS BATTLE IS NOT FOR YOUR DEFEAT
JEREMIAH 1:19-And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the Lord, to deliver thee.
The battles that confronts you are not to pull you down. Victory has already been won over those battles confronting you. Yes they will come but the one who is mighty to save is with and one with God is majority. God will never leave by yourself he is with you to deliver you. Your wing shield is in God. No matter how tough the battle rages rest in the assurance that you shall come out victorious.
The Lord is my shield. I am a conqueror and not defeated. I rise the night of God. The name of Jesus has gotten me victory. I believe in the word of God for the battle is not for my defeat. No matter the many against me, God is for me. I live in the liberty wherein Christ has made me free in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : THE BATTLE IS NOT FOR YOUR DEFEAT. IT HAS BEEN WON EVEN BEFORE STARTED.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment