Friday 2 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:2:2018

NUGGET- THE TRUTH
JOHN 8:32; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

How have you managed with the lie of sin,when you can live free in truth. Why have you so allowed the devil deceive you with lies and you abide when the truth of God's word can break you free from the deciet and deception of this world. Why not let the hunger for the truth quench the thirst of lies and sin. How can you be a servant in subject to bondage when you can be In liberty of sonship by the truth. Seek for the truth of God ,maintain it and live by it.

In the name of Jesus I am not subjected to the bondage and lies of the devil In all area of my life. I move in the liberty of the truth. I receive grace to be subjected under the will of God. I am delivered from the bondage I was made to serve. I am free from the limitation of satanic bondage. My mind is exposed to the truth of God's word.I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus. I am saved by grace through faith. I break forth into the new dawn of my life in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THERE IS NO OTHER WAY THAN JESUS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment