Thursday 15 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:15:2018

NUGGET- DESTINY FULFILLMENT 3 - PAYING NO ATTENTION TO NEGATIVES
ACTS 7:35;This Moses whom they refused, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge? the same did God send to be a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the angel which appeared to him in the bush.

The negative tantrums people throw at you doesn't change God's plan and purpose for your life. Don't quit because of what others think or don't think of you. Focus on your one and only priority audience,your maker and manufacturer. And yes it shall surely be said this is the person we've been waiting for. See my dear friend God's word negates every negative and contrary word said against you. Keep your mind at rest in him. Your path to fulfillment is sure in him.
Lord you are my focus and your grace is what drives me. I decree that no negative word will alter nor sit on my promotion. I move in the path of fulfillment and accomplishment of my dreams. What the devil plan to deter me becomes a push into my next level. I Mount high. I will not be trampled on. My dreams will not die,every vision will be fulfilled for good. I receive the oil of favour and acceptance. I wear the garment of greatness and new song in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T LET NO NEGATIVES DRAG YOU DOWN. STAY FOCUSED !

EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment