Tuesday 13 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:13:2018

NUGGET: DESTINY FULFILLMENT- PART1
ACT 7:9-10; And the patriarchs, moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him, And delivered him out of all his afflictions, and gave him favour and wisdom in the sight of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and he made him governor over Egypt and all his house.

No matter how far the devil moves to push you out of your place of destiny,the Lord's hand is not too short to reach out unto you, to turn every intention of evil to good. When they thought they were terminating Josephs destiny,God was making an exceptional path for his destiny to be fulfilled. Hold on to God,the devil has not won. God still has the final say over you. You are destined to fulfill the purpose he created you for. This strikes the cord; it says, God was with him and delivered him from afflictions. Why fear when you have God. It's not over, all you need to fulfill all that God wants you to be the Lord will supply.

Father I have peace in my heart that what you say is final. I am sure that what the devil meant for evil you are turning it in my favour. In the name of Jesus I am delivered from oppression and affliction that has kept me small. I am no longer bound by chains or limitation. I carry the DNA of grace, therefore I accelerate into my place of destiny. It doesn't matter those against me I am confident that you are with me. I jump over every evil trap set for my destiny. Thank you Lord because my destiny shall not be cut short in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THANKS BE TO GOD WHO ALWAYS CAUSES US TO TRIUMPH.2Corinthians 2:14

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment