Sunday 4 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:4:2018

NUGGET- SET FOR HIS GLORY
JOHN 9:2-3; And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

Everything about you was set at the appointed time for his glory. From your first breath to your last days of fulfilled years,what God wants is that your life glorifies him. Your life was made to produce result. Everything around you may not look like it, but know this that God is working in it. God wants to turn that worse situation into a show room of wonder to his glory. You think your life is a coincidence and too many things has been happening ,that you feel quitting is the option. Stop ! Jesus is passing by and leading you through, he has stepped in let him reveal his glory in your life. You are set for his glory.
In the name of Jesus the work of God is made manifest in me.My life is set for his glory. Things are changing in my favour. God is taking the glory over all that concerns me. I am not where I used to be, I am not what I used to be known for , I manifest the identity that I have in Christ Jesus for His glory,Amen !

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR CASE IS NOT WRITTEN OFF. THE NAME OF JESUS MUST BE MADE MANIFEST. DON'T QUIT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment