Sunday 25 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET -MARCH:25:2018

NUGGET : SPIRITUAL CIRCUMCISION
ACTS 7:51-Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Spiritual circumcision is sanctification, a heart that is in alignment with God. It is giving yourself totally to the Holy Spirit. You can't claim to know God or be a child of God when you haven't let go of the foreskin of the old man(sin) . You have to let the spirit of God flow through your mortal being, reign and dwell in you. You have to let your heart think the thoughts in line with God's word.  To be spiritually circumcised is to be broken, letting the spirit of God in your heart and be yea circumcised by the spirit so you don't lust after the flesh.

O Lord circumcise my heart and let anything that doesn't glorify you be taken away from me. Quench the taste of sin and fleshly lust in me. Fill me with your spirit. Let there be a continuous hunger for your presence in me. Father let my life be an inspiration to others to draw close to you. Draw me closer to you Lord and let your perfect will be done in me in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: RELEASE YOURSELF TO THE WILL OF THE FATHER AND RESIST NOT THE HOLYGHOST.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment