Thursday 29 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET -MARCH:29:2018

NUGGET : THE PURPOSEFUL PLAN BEFORE THE BIRTH
JEREMIAH 1:5,9-Before I formed thee in the belly a I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified b thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.

The thing about every individuals life that makes us special to God and unique as a person is that everything about us has preordained before we were born. God didn't just give us life, he gave us a life worth living (purpose) and he isn't just making the plan, it was already done even before we were conceived. It's ok if you see the task ahead bigger than you, but one thing you have to know that God's thoughts and plan for us are way bigger than we always think it to be. You need God to have a fulfilled life, you need God to fulfill the task he has given you, there is no purpose that reach it's potential without him. Self will struggle with inability. Why struggle on your own when you can come to the father.

Lord let your preordained plan for me come to pass. Father help me not to work in my own will by yours alone. Give me the strength that I need to forge ahead. May I never see myself bigger than my maker. I receive grace to produce results. In all that I do Lord may your name be glorified in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : WHEN GOD GIVES YOU AN ASSIGNMENT, IT'S NOT FOR YOU TO THINK OF YOUR INABILITY BUT TO DEPEND ON HIM TOTALLY .IF GOD SENDS YOU, HE GOES AHEAD OF YOU AND NEVER LEAVES YOU.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment