Wednesday 21 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET -MARCH:21:2018

NUGGET : SEE BEYOND
GENESIS 13:11,14-Then Lot chose him all the plain of Jordan; and Lot journeyed east: and they separated themselves the one from the other. And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward.
As seen in the passage lot made choice based on the physical but God brought the unimaginable to reality through. Little did Lot know that there are hidden riches in every land, and some are yet to be seen physically except your eyes of faith can launch into the deep. Sometimes people struggle for lesser than what God has for them and at last they realise that what God has/had for them was bigger than what they were struggling to get. God is ready to give you freely, without having to go through fruitless struggle all you need is to see through the eyes of faith beyond what  the physical look of things says.
Father open my eyes to harness treasures of hidden places. Father open up the treasure of the land to me. I shall not miss what you have prepared for me. I shall not miss the greater ahead of me by choosing the lesser. I see greatness, abundance and riches. I enter into fruitfulness in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: NEVER MEASURE WHAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR YOU BY WHAT YOU SEE. THE FAITH LIFE SAYS LOOK BEYOND!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment