Saturday 24 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET -MARCH:24:2018

NUGGET: DO YOU BELIEVE
GENESIS 15:6- And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. And he believed in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

It is one thing for God to speak and give a word it is another for you to believe. God says I will remember you with my covenant of mercy though it seems over -Do you believe?  I make the barren keep house and be joyful mother of many children, Do you believe? Your physical, spiritual and marital barrenness is about to change for good, do you believe?  . No, hold on I know your mates have gone far ahead of you but I'm moving you right now with the speed of grace and you shall achieve more in months,do you believe? I am giving you joy for mourning, do you believe?  You can't give up now it's not over. I am your God, See me in the picture. Do you believe?

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR FAITH IN GOD A KEY TO UNLOCKING DOORS OF MIRACLE. ONLY BELIEVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment