Monday 12 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:11:2018

NUGGET: DAY OF FULLNESS
ACTS 2:1,2; And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
The disciples had always been in fellowship together but there was a day of fullness,the day of Pentecost. It was a totally different experience,different from every other day. A new hunger and yearning burst the river of God's fullness open as there was an outpour. This also applies to our daily life, some go through life each day as if it's a norm, and others with expectations of the fullness at a certain point in life (either spiritually/physically) ,that day that changes everything. The day where their life experiences the uncommon but then there is a place of hunger, yearning and dwelling with God.I tell you there is a fullness in each day but you must tap into the fullness as you stay with God. Your rugged faith can provoke the unusual.

Father there is an hunger in my spirit that only you can fill. I am tired of the norm ,I want more,I hunger for the unusual that comes from your throne of grace. Father fill me till there is a running over. Jesus let the hunger for your presence take over me. Father envelop me in you and let me never have a reason to leave your shield. I decree that my day of fullness is come in Jesus name,amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THE DAY'S OF ACCEPTING THE NORM IS LONG OVERDUE, YEARN FOR THE UNUSUAL THAT COMES WITH THE FULLNESS OF GOD'S PRESENCE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment