Friday 23 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET -MARCH:22:2018

NUGGET-THINK BIG WITHOUT LIMIT
2KINGS 43:17-18:And he said, Take the arrows. And he took them . And he said unto the king of Israel, Smite upon the ground. And he smote thrice, and stayed. And the man of God was wroth with him, and said, Thou shouldest have smitten five or six times; then hadst thou smitten l Syria till thou hadst consumed m it: whereas now thou shalt smite Syria but thrice.
Don't assume that less is better. When you have been given a blank check,you know it's time to do more. Maximize opportunities, take charge of things God has placed in your hand with grace and strength. Don't be OK with average,When God says move don't stop till he tells you to. Your mind can't even fathom one third of what God has planned for you. Everyday you are in his thoughts for good. He doesn't want you to stop in just an OK level. Maximize every opportunity God gives you. God's blank check is available for someone launch in.
Father I will not limit you in my daily walk with you. Help me move at the space and speed you desire me to. Give me the grace for obedience and diligence. Enlarge my capacity Lord and let me see you in all I do. Open my heart to new opportunities and ideas and let my longing for you never quench in Jesus name, Amen !

TODAY'S TIP: ACCEPTING LESS WHEN GOD HAS GIVEN YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE MORE IS NOT HUMILITY. DON'T LIMIT GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment