Saturday 31 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET -MARCH:31:2018

NUGGET: WHAT CAN'T GOD DO
GENESIS 18:12-14:Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed l old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?  And the Lord said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old? Is any thing too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.

Jus like Sarah most people have laughed because of the impossibility they see. They have concluded on their own case ,laughing and thinking it's too late, it's impossible, it can't be done. The question is, what can't God do?He is always on time, never late, never too early just on time. When God's word come to you don't look at how high the matter is, rather look at how big God is. When you look unto God and fix your gaze on him every mountain becomes a stepping ground. There is nothing too hard for God to do. Jesus died on the cross and he said is finished.

In the name of Jesus I laugh at every problem in my life with faith believing that God is able. What I thought was impossible, I rise in faith and look into the possibilities that God has made available to me and for me. Nothing about my Life is hard for God to do. I rise in victory in the manifestation of God's promises about me in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP : WHEN OTHERS BOAST OF ALL THEY HAVE,LET YOUR SOUL MAKE HER BOAST IN THE LORD, FOR HE WILL EXALT YOU IN DUE TIME .

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment