Tuesday 6 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:6:2018

NUGGET: PREPARED PLACE
JOHN 14:12;  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Jesus said I go to prepare a place for you. God going ahead of you is one important kingdom principle to having a prosperous life. How prepared your set place is depends on how well you've been able to put God first God is the one that prepares the path and you follow. The truth is you can't have a prepared place without putting God first. Jesus says I go to prepare, have you allowed God to ahead of you In your heart, family ,work, business career. Don't put your relationship with God in a box don't restrict him to just one area of your life. Let Jesus be the one to goes ahead and set the place, don't be overly speedy so you don't miss what God wants you to learn.
Before I take a step Lord I put you first. I will not disobey at your word and at your command. I will not miss my prepared place. I enter into my season of rest and season of jubilation. Lord guide my path and lead me on. My place of rest shall not be a snare in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOU MUST ALLOW GOD TO GO BEFORE YOU SO HE CAN BRING YOU INTO THE PLACE HE HAS PREPARED FOR YOU.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment