Friday 23 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET -MARCH:23:2018

NUGGET- NO MORE STIGMA
GENESIS 11:29-30:And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram's wife was Sarai; n and the name of Nahor's wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah.  But Sarai was barren; she had no child.
I don't know for how long 'but' has been attached to your life. I don't know how long you've been carrying that stigma around.  I have a mighty good news for you, the 'but' isn't God's plan for you.  Yes I know that it's limiting your rise, it has even made you a laughing stock and mockery, hold on God is aware, he has created you with a divine plan. You don't have to accept the but. The story changer is changing the story and turning it over for good.
By the blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross i reject every arrow of stigmatization. I move from my past and present state into what God has designed for me. No more will I be known for lack, barrenness, disgrace. Anything that is not found in Jesus will not be found in my life. I rejoice because the story changer has settled my case. It doesn't matter what everything around me says my case is different in Jesus name, Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: REFUSE TO ACCEPT A LIFE OF PITY. CONGRATULATIONS LOCATE'S YOU TODAY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment