Tuesday 20 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET–MARCH:20:2018

NUGGET - GLORY BEYOND LIMITS
PSALM 108:5-6 :Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth; That thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right hand, and answer me.
When God's glory upgrades you no one can debase you, but first it begins with you submitting yourself to his authority and giving God all that is due him. When God is exalted in a person's life everything about you speaks his praise. Know that his place comes first in your life. As much as your life gives Him glory his hand will be evident over you,because that moment when you realise that it is all about God he steps in for you. No man should  share/take God's glory.  The glory is the Lords and it's in him you shine. Ascribe all glory to God as he continually  causes his face to shine on you. You can't have/function with what is not yours without permission  and guidance of the owner. Let God be your shield of glory as you place him above everything else.
Lord I can't glory without  you  because  you are my glory and the lifter of my head.  I lift you above my status, position, class and everything. Lord in you I shine as the light to the world bringing glory to your name.  I will never share in nor take the place of your glory for it all belongs to you in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: IN CHRIST JESUS YOUR FULLNESS DWELLS. YOU CAN ONLY GLORY IN HIM !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment