Saturday 17 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:17:2018

NUGGET: NONE SHALL MAKE YOU AFRAID
MICAH 4:4;  But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it.

When you have Jesus you have nothing to fear nor worry about. That's why many a times in the bible it came as a command and also a reassurance,thou shall not fear/do not fear. What is that thing that makes you afraid,take it to God in prayers and leave it there. You can't give the burden to God and still fight the battles yourself. It is not forces against you that matters but the God in you and beside you. Be still, God is your surety,don't panick, do not afraid,He God is with you. He will cause whatever the turmult against you to cease.
I have confidence in God I am not afraid of whatever comes against me. I believe that is presence is with me therefore no force can stand against me. The blood of Jesus marks me out of every evil plan and agenda of darkness. The glory of God lifts me from the dung hill of darkness. I have no fear but fully trusting in the Lord in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: ...THOU SHALL NOT BE AFRAID FOR THE TERROR BY NIGHT NOR THE ARROW THAT FLIES BY DAY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment