Monday 26 March 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET -MARCH:26:2018

NUGGET: FEAR NOT
GENESIS 15:1 -After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.
Fear not is a command and then it goes  ahead to say I am thy shield and exceeding great reward that is an assurance. This is a call to trust God regardless of the uncertainty around you. Your tireless service in God's house, your commitment and dedication, your struggle and lots of hard work ,be sure that the lord with you is stronger than the giants against you and he will reward you. God sees you and be knows your desire. Though the many questions in your heart ,after all the sincere work that you have done the word of the Lord is coming to you today do not let your heart be troubled. The Lord will shield you from evil and in no time your reward shall locate you. When it seems like all hope is lost the word the Lord shall come as a stream of peace to calm every storm.
Father give me the grace for patience. Help me not to be disobedient in my waiting period. I shall not doubt your word to me. Open my mind to believe that the truth of your word is able to set me free from the captivity of the lies of darkness. Thank you Lord for being my shield and fulfilling your word of promise concerning me in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : DON'T CONCLUDE ON YOURSELF, WHEN GOD IS JUST ABOUT TO OPEN A NEW PAGE IN YOUR LIFE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment