Wednesday 2 November 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- NOVEMBER: 3:2016

CONFESSION THURSDAY
NUGGET: 1Corinthians 16:13; Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong.thank you Jesus!
Sin is not the ruler of my life Jesus is.I am not condemned but redeemed by the blood of Jesus .Jesus is my defense ,my helper and my shield.I receive the key to the ware house of all my cofisticated blessings.My life is an example to many for the Lord is my strong defender.I increase in righteousness and grace of God.My place becomes springs of fruitfulness. The Lord adorns me with his beauty and glory.God is my trust,O how happy am I because I follow His instructions. I am sitted at the right hand of God and my enemies are made my footstool. The Lord is my battle axe so all battle is good as won.I have the demon chasing power of Christ in me.I pattern my life according to God's word and i'm not dismayed.I am comforted because God's promise gives me life.The rod of the wicked shall not rest upon my life because I am a child of light and have no connection with darkness.I am an arrow in the hand of the mighty God.My soul waits on the Lord and my quiver is filled with his goodness. I am the generation of them that worship God.The Lord that made heaven and earth blesses me from Zion. The lord stretches me beyond boarders. The Lord is my covering in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: When obstacles arise,you change your direction to reach your goal ; you do not change your decision to get there!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment