Thursday 24 November 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:23:2016

NUGGET: psalm 119:4-6;You have commanded your precepts to be kept diligently.Oh, that my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees!  Then I am not ashamed In my looking unto all Thy commands.Thank you Jesus!
I pray that you shall love and obey the truth of God's word.I pray for the grace of God upon you to serve God diligently and you shall be a seed mighty upon the earth. I decree that every lie forged against you shall be exposed.I pray that you shall not turn to crocked ways.any area of your life controlled by strongholds I decree by the power of God that those walls of strongholds are pulled down.I decree by the power of God that sets the captives free that you shall not be a slave to stronghold.Trembling and fear caused by satanic imagination is nullified by the blood of Jesus.I pray that your thoughts are blessed,positive and uplifting.I decree that the switch of satanic imagination and control is turned off permanently by fire in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: God does not work on already made rather he makes things ready (process ) and made (product) for you to enjoy an expected end!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment