Wednesday 9 November 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:10:2016

CONFESSION THURSADY
NUGGET : ISAIAH 62:3; Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of God.thank you Jesus !
My feet is only permitted to walk in righteousness. I am not forgotten but remembered in favour.I am an army of God undefiled. My feet follows the footstep of Jesus.I rejoice greatly in the salvation of God.I will not sit with vain persons neither will I go in with dissemblers. I receive spiritual insight.I have all I need from heaven. I enjoy the newness I have found in Christ. I walk in divine light, life and power. I refuse to walk in the way of folly,my mouth is for blessing and not curse.God is my father,my strength and the rock of my salvation. I am an asset to the body of Christ. The Lord is a surety for me.I am made for a purpose and built up for a spiritual house.The joy of my life exceed situations around me,I have the oil of gladness. My glory rejoiceth and my soul rest in hope.I am brought into a large place because God delights in me.I am enveloped in God's glory from day to day  in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: When all is going well and at a speed in your life ,there is always or still a need to review, replan and refire this will help you to even be better than the best.stay ahead. You are born to win!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment