Friday 11 November 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:11:2016

NUGGET: JOB 22:28;Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.Thank you Jesus!
I decree the glory of God upon your home.The Lord shall give you divine rain upon the land for an harvest of plenty.I pray that the Lord shall hallow you and your household for his use.I decree that the blessings of the Lord upon you shall exceed the expectations of men.The Lord will put such wisdom in your heart that nations will sought after.Every spy network set up by familiar spirit against you I decree it disconnected and destroyed by fire.I decree that your life shall be patterned according to God's will.I pray that your faith and believe in God shall not be crippled by any circumstance or situation.I decree that everywhere you enter shall be a divine encounter. Anything that has blocked your spiritual hearing is destroyed by fire.The wind of fire is clearing away every confusion and distraction from your path.I pray for the grace of upon you to yield to God's voice as an heir of the father in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: All your worries Jesus nailed on the cross .Don't let the devil steal your peace of mind!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment