Sunday 27 November 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:27:2016

NUGGET:NUMBERS 23:19,20;God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?
Listen, I received a command to bless; God has blessed, and I cannot reverse it!
I decree that God's hour shall happen in your life. Whatever has been a sight of torment and ridicle receive the touch of God.Every smell of negative or evil situation disappear by the power of God's presence.I decree that everything about your life shall obey the voice of God.I decree an outpour of grace for a new level upon you. I pray the spirit of God shall quicken you,keep you alive and well.I pray that your heart shall be set right with God .I decree that God's saving health shall be known in your household.The power of God's deliverance locate your root now.The hand of God removes whatever has kept you in the downside of life.I decree that the evil desire of the enemy against you is confused by the power of God. Trouble that will mess up your dignity shall not find you in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: godly fear keeps you watchful and guided .have the fear of God in you and you will not go astray (1Timothy 6:6)

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment